This Web site may contain links to web sites controlled by parties other than MAGNUMCAKES, LLC. MAGNUMCAKES, LLC. Is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the contents or use of these third party web sites. MAGNUMCAKES, LLC. Is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MAGNUMCAKES, LLC. Of the linked web site. It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of viruses or other items of a destructive nature.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not MAGNUMCAKES, LLC. Are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. MAGNUMCAKES, LLC. Does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will MAGNUMCAKES, LLC. Be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- Make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Harm minors in any way; Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a MAGNUMCAKES, LLC. Official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service.
- Make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party.
- Make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “MLM,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose.
- Make available any material that contains software viruses, Adware, Spyware, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law.